Time is TBD|
Advanced Yoga Nidra
An immersive workshop aimed at dedicated seekers and yoga teachers to unlock the healing and creative potential of the body & mind.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
Modern Yoga is mostly asana-centric. While Asana is important, developing an understanding of the subtle practices of Yoga is essential for a Yoga practitioner and teacher.
Yoga Nidra is a script aimed at relaxation when approached in a mundane manner. But, it has the potential to elevate your practice and teaching, when you see it as an experience of transformation.
This workshop will help you gain experiential knowledge of Yoga Nidra, enable you to cultivate a self-practice, and teach Yoga Nidra effectively as a practice of deep relaxation, inner creativity and self-awareness.
NOTE: This is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program and offers a 7-hour credit along with a certificate (applicable to only Yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance U.S.A.).
- Nuances of 8-stage Yoga Nidra practice
- Theory of Yoga Nidra and related topics
- Techniques to build a self-practice
- Teaching methodology for 6-stage Yoga Nidra
- Prior experience of Yoga Nidra or Meditation
- Regular Asana & Pranayama practice (>6 months)
- Sound physical and mental health